- Interface：PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe1.4 (M-Key)
- Form Factor：M.2 2280
- Model Name：KSKP800M8TB228
- Operating Voltage：DC3.3V ± 5%
- Operating Temperature：0°C – 70°C
- Sequential Read：7500MB/s (Max)
- Sequential Write：6500MB/s (Max)
- MTBF：>1,000,000 hours
- Origin： Taiwan
- Warranty：4 Years
- 4K LDPC＋RAID ECC Technology
The two technologies ensure data integrity, protect data security, and extend SSD lifespan.
＊LDPC = Low Density Parity Check
- Not Only Upgrading Your PC
KP800 series are the same as most M.2 PCIe Gen4 SSD.
They are both compatible with your PC and PlayStation®5（PS5）.
＊Check PlayStation® official website for more details.
♦ Compared with SSD M.2 PCIe Gen3 made by AITC’s factory.
♦ Actual performance may vary depending on the host device, usage conditions, SSD capacity, and other factors.
♦ 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual usable capacity may vary.
♦ Appearance of product and packages may vary.